Rumour Has It: Man Utd sanction £80m move for Kane to get the jump on transfer rivals
Manchester United want to open talks with Harry Kane before the end of the season, hoping to agree a deal within weeks.FotMob - 2 months ago
Harry Kane's future at Tottenham remains in limbo, given his contract status and the departure of Antonio Conte.
The 29-year-old forward, who recently became Spurs' all-time leading scorer, is out of contract in 2024.
Kane has previously spoken about his desire to contend for silverware and almost joined Manchester City in 2021.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD SANCTION KANE MOVE
The Manchester United bosses have sanctioned a potential £80million deal for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, reports the Daily Star.
United are ready to ramp up their interest in the England captain, who has interest from Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Chelsea.
The report claims United hope to get the jump on their rivals and open up talks soon, with a view to having a deal agreed with Kane within weeks.
– The Times reports Bayern Munich want to sign Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount who previously worked with the German champions' new boss Thomas Tuchel.
– Arsenal are circling for Eintracht Frankfurt's Danish midfielder Jesper Lindstrom who may be available for €30m, reports Sport1.
– The Mirror claims Liverpool have joined the battle to sign Evan Ndicka from Eintracht Frankfurt as a free agent in the off-season.
– Barcelona may cash in on Samuel Umtiti's revival on loan at Lecce and look to recoup a transfer fee this off-season according to SPORT.
– Sky Italy claims former Real Madrid boss and France World Cup winner Zinedine Zidane is on Tottenham's shortlist to replace Conte, along with Mauricio Pochettino, Julian Nagelsmann and Luis Enrique.