Rumour Has It: PSG and Barcelona considering wantaway Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix
Reports have surfaced that Joao Felix is unsettled at Atletico Madrid and some big clubs are already lining up to sign him.FotMob - 7 months ago
Reports have surfaced that Joao Felix is unhappy at Atletico Madrid having fallen out of favour in recent games.
Atletico have reportedly moved to reiterate that they do not want to sell the Portuguese, who it is claimed has requested a January move.
Joao Felix joined the Colchoneros on a seven-year deal in 2019 from Benfica for a fee of €126 million.
TOP STORY – PSG AND BARCA KEEN ON JOAO FELIX
Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona are both considering moves to sign wantaway Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix.
AS claims PSG are weighing up a move for the 22-year-old as they make plans for the potential departure of Lionel Messi at the end of this season.
El Nacional reports that Barcelona are in the race for the Portuguese too, as they fear Ousmane Dembele will exit. A Bola has also linked Manchester United with Joao Felix.
– Barcelona want to sell Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong in the near future to raise funds to invest in the squad according to Sport. De Jong was linked with Manchester United over the off-season.
– The same Sport report claims that Barcelona are set to release long-term duo Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba to free up funds too.
– Real Madrid are targeting Bayern Munich's Canada international Alphonso Davies, claims Marca. Los Blancos are eager to bolster their left-back options and are monitoring Davies.
– Inter are looking to sign on-loan Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku permanently, while the Nerazzurri are also interested in Everton's Yerry Mina claims Calciomercato.
– Barcelona will rival Real Madrid in pursuit of Inter's Italy international forward Nicolo Barella, reports Calciomercatoweb.
– Newcastle United are keen to lock down Brazilian midfielder Bruno Guimaraes on a new long-term deal before the end of this season, reports 90min.