Premier League leaders Liverpool will be looking to set a top-flight record for successive victories when they head to Watford on Saturday.
Jurgen Klopp's men have won their past 18 Premier League matches and can surpass Manchester City's benchmark, set between August and December 2017, this weekend.
Chelsea will be aiming to bounce back from their midweek Champions League disappointment when they head to Bournemouth, while Tottenham host a Wolves side hot on their heels.
But before all the action gets underway, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page...
1. Everton have scored in all nine Premier League games under Carlo Ancelotti. Can you name the only side on a longer current run in front of goal?
2. Lucas Moura has played 10 league games since netting in Tottenham's reverse fixture against Wolves in December. How many goals has he scored in this time?
3. Chelsea are aiming to make it successive top-flight wins when they travel to Bournemouth. In which month did they last win more than once in a row in the league?
4. Crystal Palace have the oldest average starting XI in the Premier League this term. Can you name their youngest goalscorer in 2019-20?
5. Which Newcastle United player has embarked on more dribbles per 90 minutes this season than any other player in the division to have played at least 900 minutes?
1. Liverpool (36 successive games with a goal)
3. November (six straight wins, starting in September)
4. 26-year-old Connor Wickham
5. Allan Saint-Maximin (9.7 dribbles per 90 minutes)