Rumour Has It: Al Nassr expecting to complete €200m Ronaldo deal before end of year
Cristiano Ronaldo trained with Real Madrid after Portugal's World Cup exit, having parted with Manchester United last month.FotMob - 3 months ago
Cristiano Ronaldo will look to resolve his club future following his World Cup disappointment with Portugal.
Ronaldo spent time training with his former team Real Madrid last week, having parted ways with Manchester United.
The 37-year-old five-time Ballon d'Or appears to have run out of options in Europe, and seemingly Saudi Arabia beckons.
TOP STORY – SAUDI GIANTS EXPECT RONALDO DEAL BY END OF 2022
Al Nassr are hoping to complete their move for Cristiano Ronaldo by the end of the year, reports Marca.
Ronaldo is said to be in Dubai and waiting to travel to Saudi Arabia, with a two-and-a-half-year contract offer on the table worth €200million.
The report claims Ronaldo will spend Christmas with family in Dubai, with Al Nassr awaiting his arrival before the close of the year.
– Paris Saint-Germain are eager to renew Lionel Messi's contract in the next few days, reports Goal. Messi's contract expires in mid-2023, and he is free to talk to clubs outside of France from January 1. Messi's former club Barcelona have shown tentative interest in the Argentina World Cup winner returning to Camp Nou, while Inter Miami have also been linked.
– Bild claims Newcastle United could be preparing a January bid for Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram. Gladbach reportedly want £10.5million (€12million) for the Frenchman, although the Magpies may offer below that.
– Atletico Madrid and Arsenal are targeting Brighton and Hove Albion's World Cup winner Alexis Mac Allister, according to AS.
– Mexico international goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa is set to join Serie A club Salernitana as a free agent from America, according to Fabrizio Romano, who says Ochoa will fly to Italy on Thursday to complete the move.
– Chelsea are on the verge of winning the race for Vasco da Gama's 18-year-old Brazilian sensation Andrey Santos, reports talkSPORT.