Rumour Has It: New Chelsea boss Potter keen on Kane, plotting Lukaku exchange deal
It is all change at Chelsea after Graham Potter's arrival, with the new Blues boss eager to bring Harry Kane to Stamford Bridge.FotMob - 3 months ago
Harry Kane remains at the centre of significant transfer speculation after the Tottenham striker failed to secure a move to Manchester City last year.
The England star appears more settled under Antonio Conte but has been linked with Bayern Munich recently.
Kane has started this Premier League campaign strongly, netting six goals in seven appearances.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA PLOTTING KANE-LUKAKU SWAP
New Chelsea boss Graham Potter wants to bring Harry Kane across town from Tottenham, claims Calciomercato.
The Blues boss is ready to offer Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, currently on loan at Inter, as part of an exchange for Kane. The England forward's contract at Tottenham expires in 2024.
Chelsea are at the start of a new era after Potter replaced Thomas Tuchel, while they are set to appoint Salzburg's Christoph Freund as their new sporting director.
– Fichajes reports Atletico Madrid are desperate to add a versatile attacker to their squad next year, with Manchester United's Marcus Rashford, Brighton and Hove Albion's Leandro Trossard and Liverpool's Roberto Firmino on top of their wish list.
– Calciomercato claims Liverpool are considering a move for Shakhtar Donetsk winger Mykhaylo Mudryk. Newcastle United, Sevilla, Bayer Leverkusen and Ajax are also tracking the Ukrainian, according to CBS' Ben Jacobs. TalkSPORT reports that the Reds are also keeping an eye on Flamengo midfielder Joao Gomes .
– Manchester City are interested in a big-money move for Milan winger Rafael Leao next year, according to the Manchester Evening News.
– Football Insider reports West Ham have informed Manuel Lanzini he is free to leave the club in January.
– Former Italy international Fabio Cannavaro is close to a return to management with talks to take over at Serie B club Benevento progressing well, according to Fabrizio Romano.