Rumour Has It: Real Madrid still considering Kane
Real Madrid are reportedly eyeing a forward this close season and Harry Kane is still a target.FotMob - over 1 year ago
Harry Kane is seemingly still an option for Real Madrid.
The LaLiga giants reportedly want to add a forward this close season and are linked with numerous players.
While Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland is believed to be their main target, it appears Kane is an option.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID STILL CONSIDERING KANE
Tottenham forward Kane is still an option for Real Madrid, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Kane, 26, has been linked with a move away from Spurs previously, having been prolific with the Premier League club.
The England international has scored 17 goals in 25 games this season.
- Talk around Philippe Coutinho's future appears set to continue for a while. The Mirror reports Tottenham could join the race for the playmaker, who is expected to leave Barcelona permanently in the close season. Coutinho is on loan at Bayern Munich this season and Chelsea are also reportedly interested in the Brazil international.
- Could Juventus get a deal done for Mauro Icardi? Tuttosport reports the Serie A giants could sell left-back Alex Sandro to raise funds for a move for Icardi, who is on loan at Paris Saint-Germain from Inter this season.
- Napoli may be preparing for life without Kalidou Koulibaly. Corriere dello Sport reports I Partenopei are following Sevilla centre-back Diego Carlos, while Koulibaly is linked with a big-money move to PSG or Manchester United.
- Only 21, Houssem Aouar has already made more than 100 appearances for Lyon. AS reports Real Madrid are tipped to make a move for the France youth international midfielder.
- Out of contract attacker Pedro is set to leave Chelsea. Corriere dello Sport reports Roma are interested in the former Barcelona man.