Rumour Has It: Atletico Madrid open to offers for Bayern, PSG, Barca and Man Utd target Joao Felix
Atletico Madrid are ready to sell Joao Felix following their European exit, with several big clubs circling for the Portuguese.FotMob - 7 months ago
Atletico Madrid were eliminated from Europe in midweek after a 2-1 loss at Porto and are looking to bolster their squad.
One player who could be sold is Joao Felix, who Atleti signed for €126million from Benfica on a seven-year deal in 2019.
The Portuguese forward has underwhelmed this season, with only two goals, and has been unsettled at times.
TOP STORY – ATLETICO WILLING TO LISTEN TO JOAO FELIX OFFERS
Cadena SER claims Atletico Madrid have put Joao Felix on the market and are open to offers for him.
Bayern Munich were rumoured to have made a €100m off-season move for Felix, while Manchester United reportedly had a €130m bid turned down in August.
Fichajes reported last month that the 22-year-old had handed in a transfer request, while Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona have been linked with him recently.
– Real Madrid are getting proactive in the pursuit of Palmeiras' 16-year-old talent Endrick, sending officials to Brazil to commence talks over a deal, claims Marca. Endrick cannot officially join Madrid until he is 18-years-old but Los Blancos are eager to get an agreement in place.
– West Ham, Leicester City, Southampton and Brentford are all monitoring Lyon's Brazilian winger Tete, according to The Sun.
– Diario Sport reports Barcelona want to sign Athletic Bilbao centre-back Inigo Martinez as a replacement for the retiring Gerard Pique.
– Leicester are weighing up their options for a Youri Tielemans replacement, keeping tabs on Lorient midfielder Enzo Le Fee, reports 90min.
– La Gazzetta dello Sport reports veteran French forward Olivier Giroud will be rewarded with a new Milan contract after the World Cup. The new deal will run until 2024.