LEAGUES

Rumour Has It: Dortmund unwilling to drop Sancho price, PSG make Milinkovic-Savic offer as Icardi agrees deal

6 months ago
Share

Borussia Dortmund are reportedly not prepared to offer any discounts on in-demand star Jadon Sancho.

Jadon Sancho and a return to England continues to make headlines.

The England international and former Manchester City youngster is reportedly keen to move back to his homeland.

But Borussia Dortmund are not willing to make things easy for Sancho's suitors.

 

TOP STORY – BVB NOT BUDGING ON SANCHO PRICE

Borussia Dortmund are not prepared to offer discounts on Jadon Sancho amid strong interest from the Premier League, according to Goal.

Dortmund star Sancho has been linked to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool and the England international remains keen on a move to the Premier League.

While Sancho reportedly has no intention of renewing his Dortmund contract – which expires in 2022 – the Bundesliga outfit are unwilling to accept anything less than £100million (€110m) amid the coronavirus pandemic.

 

ROUND-UP

- Le10Sport claims Paris Saint-Germain have made a €60m offer for Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Lazio, however, are reportedly set to reject the bid.

- Staying in the French capital and Sky Sport in Italy reports PSG and Inter have reached an agreement over the transfer of Mauro Icardi. The Argentina international forward has spent the 2019-20 season on loan at PSG. The Ligue 1 champions are reportedly set to pay €50m plus €7m in bonuses.

Arsenal, Chelsea and United are interested in Juventus and Italy international Federico Bernardeschi, claims Gazzetta dello Sport.

- Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio says United are eyeing Monaco forward Pietro Pellegri. The 19-year-old Italian has been plagued by injuries in France.

Juve want to bring Chelsea forward Pedro to Turin, according to Calciomercato. The Spanish veteran, who is set to become a free agent, worked with Maurizio Sarri during the Italian coach's time at Stamford Bridge.

- Sport reports Martin Odegaard's future at Real Madrid depends on head coach Zinedine Zidane. Odegaard has flourished during his two-year loan spell at Real Sociedad and whether the Norwegian returns to the Basque Country remains to be seen.

Arthur remains committed to staying at Barcelona amid Juventus links, Mundo Deportivo says. Juve have been keen on bringing Arthur to the club, with Miralem Pjanic tipped to leave for Barca. However, Arthur is happy at Camp Nou and sees Spanish football more compatible with his style.

Related news

Leverkusen boss Bosz allays Havertz injury concerns

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Barcelona will be harmed by five substitutes – Setien

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Real Madrid's Marcelo can't wait for LaLiga to return

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Serie A to resume with games in hand, Coppa Italia final on June 17

6 months ago

Coronavirus: French clubs can play July friendlies, LFP confirms

6 months ago

Freiburg 0-1 Bayer Leverkusen: Havertz nets winner but goes off with knock

6 months ago

Inter admit they stand no chance of landing Leipzig hot-shot Werner

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Hughton welcomes Premier League return and pressures of 'mini-tournament'

6 months ago

Wolves winger Traore can be 'almost unstoppable' and might be fastest ever footballer, says Gil

6 months ago

Barcelona spell the worst year of my career, says Martino

6 months ago

Premier League is back: Previously, in the Premier League...

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Liverpool boss Klopp not bothered about neutral venue plan

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Seville derby to relaunch LaLiga season on June 11

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Herrera questions 'drastic' decision to end Ligue 1 campaign early

6 months ago

Serie A is back: Previously, in Serie A...

6 months ago

Flick vows to keep Bayern Munich focused as Bundesliga title beckons

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Leicester boss Rodgers has made full recovery after contracting COVID-19

6 months ago

Coronavirus: Premier League chief accepts some games may be at neutral venues

6 months ago

Inter triggered Young extension and open to Sanchez staying, sporting director confirms

6 months ago