Rumour Has It: Man City confident in Haaland pursuit, Messi to decide future
Manchester City are reportedly confident in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland.FotMob - 2 months ago
Is Erling Haaland's future becoming clearer?
Haaland's exploits for Borussia Dortmund have attracted interest from far and wide.
But Manchester City appear to be the frontrunners for his signature…
TOP STORY – CITY LINING UP BIG HAALAND BID
Manchester City are confident of landing Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland in a £100million (€114m) deal, according to the front page of Friday's Mirror.
Haaland is one of the most sought-after players in Europe, having been linked with the likes of Real Madrid, Liverpool, Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus.
But City believe winning this season's Premier League will help them sign Haaland at the end of the campaign.
- Goal claims Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi will wait until season's end before deciding his future. Messi has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain and City on a free transfer.
- Sergio Aguero is tempted by a move to Barca if Messi remains at Camp Nou, reports Cadena Ser. Like Messi, City forward Aguero is out of contract at the end of the 2020-21.
- Defensa Central says Chelsea are interested in re-signing Eden Hazard, but at a huge discount. Hazard has struggled for form and fitness since leaving Chelsea for Madrid in a big-money move in 2019.
- Milan will miss out on signing Ajax teenager Brian Brobbey as he is set to join RB Leipzig, according to Calciomercato and widespread reports in Italy. But Milan are close to signing Marseille's soon-to-be free agent Florian Thauvin.
- Calciomercato claims Madrid have put veteran full-back Marcelo up for sale amid links to Juventus.